當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於丈夫和爸爸的英語口語

關於丈夫和爸爸的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75K 次

我們學習英語一定要堅持下去哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,我們要多讀多背,學習英語就是要刻苦一點的哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

關於丈夫和爸爸的英語口語

  一你丈夫能幫上很多忙嗎

AYour husband is very helpful, isn't he?

你的丈夫能幫上你很多忙,不是嗎?

BWilling to help, maybe, but not as helpful as you think.

也許他挺願意幫忙的,可是不像你想像中的那樣能幫上忙。

AReAlly?

是嗎?

BLast night he told the children a cliff-hanger story and both of them were scared out of sleep.

昨天晚上,他給孩子們講故事把他們倆嚇得睡不着。

  二你未婚夫很隨和誠懇

AThis man is your fiance,Dolly?

多麗,這人是你未婚夫嗎?

BYeah,how do you like him?

對,你看他怎麼樣?

AHe's handsome.

他長得很英俊。

BCan you give me a touch of his character?

給我說說他的性格吧。

AHe's outgoing and honest,but sometimes he's a bit conservative.

他很隨和、誠懇,只是有時有點保守。

  三你的爸爸可真行

AAlice, your father is amazing. He’s 90 years old and he lives alone in that big house.

艾麗斯,你的爸爸可真行! 他九十歲了,還一個人住那麼大的房子。

BI know. He doesn’t like to ask anyone for help. My dad insists on paying his own bills and taking care of himself!

我知道,他不喜歡求助任何人。我爸爸堅持自己支付帳單,自己照顧自己!

AThat sounds like my Grandmother. She was always stubbornly independent.

那聽起來倒像我奶奶。她總是極其自立。

BIt seems that folks like my father and your grandmother are determined to be on their own.

好像像我爸爸和你奶奶那樣的人註定是要自力更生的。

AThey see their independence as a kind of character strength.

他們把他們的獨立性看作是一種性格堅強。

BSometimes they are too independent.

有時候他們也太獨立了。