當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 經典常用的英語情景的口語

經典常用的英語情景的口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.88W 次

我們大家在學習英語的時候千萬不要忽略了英語的口語,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,希望大家來參考哦

經典常用的英語情景的口語

  Have you ever been stopped by the police? 你被警察攔停過嗎?

Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

Silvia: Hello, this is Silvia from Guatemala.

西爾維婭:大家好,我是西爾維婭,來自危地馬拉。

Diego: And today I'm going to ask Silvia if she has ever been stopped by the police.

迭戈:今天我要問西爾維婭的問題是,她有沒有被警察攔停過?

Silvia: Yes, I've been stopped by the police, and actually... No the thing is in Guatemala we have checkpoints. They wanna see if you have your driver's license. You know, if it's not expired or anything and that day, guess what?

西爾維婭:有,我被警察攔停過,實際上……危地馬拉有檢查站。他們要確定你是否有駕照。你知道,他們要確認駕照沒有過期或沒有其他問題,你猜那天是什麼情況?

Diego: You didn't have your driver's license.

迭戈:你沒帶駕照。

Silvia: I grabbed another wallet, and I was running to go someplace, so I grabbed an empty wallet, so I had no ID, no driver's license, no money.

西爾維婭:我出門時拿了另一個錢包,我要趕去一個地方,而我拿的是一個空錢包,所以我沒帶身份證、沒帶駕照,也沒帶錢。

Diego: That's a very bad combination.

迭戈:那真是極爲糟糕的多重打擊。

Silvia: I know.

西爾維婭:我知道。

Diego: OK.

迭戈:好。

Silvia: And they stopped me and asked for my driver's license, and I looked for it and I didn't have it.

西爾維婭:他們攔停我以後讓我出去駕照,我找了一下後發現我沒帶駕照。

Diego: And what did you do?

迭戈:然後你做了什麼?

Silvia: I just told him, really, I'm 25. I have an driver's license. And so, "You don't look 25".

西爾維婭:我對警察說,我已經25歲了。我沒帶駕照。他說:“你看起來不像25歲。”

Diego: OK.

迭戈:嗯。

Silvia: "What's your driver's license number?" I have no idea. "What's the letter in the beginning of your driver's license?" We have like some letters, and it's for the type of license you have, and I had no idea what he was talking about, because the way he said it, I didn't realize he was asking for the type. He said, "What's the first letter?" And I was thinking OK, maybe it's a combination of numbers and letters, and so he gave me a ticket.

西爾維婭:他問我“你的駕照號碼是多少?”可是我不記得。他又問“你駕照的首字母是什麼?”我們國家的駕照類型以首字母區分,可我不知道他在說什麼,因爲他詢問的方式,我沒有理解是在問我駕照類型。他說:“首字母是什麼?”我以爲駕照號碼可能包括數字和字母,之後他就給我開了張罰單。

Diego: Oh, was it expensive?

迭戈:哦,罰款多嗎?

Silvia: Yes, of course it was expensive. So I never get stopped and the day I got stopped, I didn't have my driver's license.

西爾維婭:當然了,罰款很多。我以前從來沒被攔停過,而那天我被攔停時,剛好沒有帶駕照。

Diego: That's a really bad experience.

迭戈:那真是一次糟糕的經歷。

  Do you believe in conspiracies? 你相信陰謀論嗎?

Paul: Hi, this is Paul from South Korea.

保羅:嗨,我是保羅,來自韓國。

Hanna: And I'm Hanna from Australia.

漢娜:我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。

Paul: So Hanna, do you believe in conspiracies?

保羅:漢娜,你相信陰謀論嗎?

Hanna: Conspiracies? I like to read about conspiracies, and I really like watching all those conspiracy theory videos on youtube, but I'm not really convinced to be honest. Yeah, I don't really believe it's true. I don't know. It's really difficult because there's never enough information.

漢娜:陰謀論?我喜歡看有關陰謀論的文章,而且我很喜歡在優兔網上看涉及陰謀論的視頻,不過說實話,我不太相信陰謀論。我不太相信那是真的。我也不知道。那很難,因爲一直沒有足夠的信息。

Paul: Yeah, all these rumors people are talking about.

保羅:對,人們談論的都是謠言。

Hanna: Yeah, exactly, a lot of it just seems like a rumor to me.

漢娜:對,沒錯,對我來說很多都只是謠言。

  Have you ever been a babysitter 你做過保姆嗎?

Diego: Hello, Silvia. This is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:你好,西爾維婭。我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

Silvia: Hi. I'm Silvia from Guatemala.

西爾維婭:你好。我是西爾維婭,來自危地馬拉。

Diego: And I want to ask you a question today. I want to ask you, "Have you ever been a baby sitter?"

迭戈:今天我想問你個問題。我想問的是:你做過保姆嗎?

Silvia: Yes, I've been a babysitter. And actually, I was seventeen, so almost eight years ago, and I was in high school, and after school, I would go home, and my cousin would leave her little daughter with me, a two-year old, and she just learned how to walk so imagine that, and it was quite exhausting.

西爾維婭:我做過保姆。當時我17歲,差不多是8年前,那時我還是高中生,放學以後我會直接回家,我表姐把她兩歲的小女兒留給我照顧,那個孩子剛學會走路,想象一下,照顧她相當累。

Diego: She was a handful.

迭戈:她很難管。

Silvia: Yeah, she was.

西爾維婭:對,沒錯。

Diego: Did you get paid for this?

迭戈:那你表姐會付你錢嗎?

Silvia: No, I just liked her so much. I liked taking care of her even though sometimes she drove me crazy, and I felt like spanking her, but in the end I just ended spending the afternoon with her.

西爾維婭:不會,我就是很喜歡那個小女孩。我喜歡照顧她,雖然有時她會把我逼瘋,我喜歡拍她的屁股,不過最後我整個下午都會陪她一起玩。

Diego: Ah, OK, sounds very good.

迭戈:好,聽起來很不錯。

Silvia: It was OK, I guess.

西爾維婭:我覺得還不錯。


經典常用的英語情景口語