當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 打電話英文情景對話口語會話

打電話英文情景對話口語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.62K 次

單純地與遠方的英語國家的筆友用電話來對話,聊解一下思念之情。下面是本站小編給大家整理的打電話英文情景對話,供大家參閱!

打電話英文情景對話口語會話
  打電話英文情景對話1

A:Hello, this is 57356475.你好,這裏是57356475。

B:Hello, this is John. I wanna speak to Linda, please.你好,我是約翰。我想和琳達說話。

A:This is Linda.我就是琳達。

B:Hi, Linda. I want to invite you to a dinner tomorrow evening.琳達,你好。我想明晚請你吃飯。

A:Really? What time and which restaurant?真的嗎?什麼時間什麼餐廳?

B:At seven thirty pm, Longding Chinese I'll go to your home and pick you up at 7.明晚七點半在Langjing中餐館,我七點鐘到你家接你。

A:Ok, I'll wait for you at 7pm at home. Anything else?行。我七點鐘在家裏等你。還有其它事嗎?

B:No, have a nice day!沒有了,祝你有愉快的一天。

A:Thank you. Bye.謝謝你。拜拜。

B:See you.拜拜。

  打電話英文情景對話2

Do you have some time tomorrow? 明天有空吧?

Yes, I do. 有啊.

How about having lunch with me? 一起吃頓中飯怎樣?

Good idea. 好主意.

If you're free, how about lunch? 有空的話一起吃頓中飯如何?

When did you have in mind? 你想什麼時候呢?

I was thinking about Thursday? 我看星期四怎樣?

That will be fine with me. 沒問題.

I'm calling to see if you would like to have lunch tomorrow. 我打電話給你,是想知道明天一起吃頓中飯怎樣?

I'm sorry, but this week isn't very convenient for me. 對不起,這個星期我都不方便.

Perhaps we van make it later. 那麼,也許改天吧.

That would be better. 好啊.

I'm calling to confirm our luncheon appointment. 我打電話來,是想確定一下我們約好吃飯的事.

It's tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right? 是明天12點吧?

Yes, that's right. 是的,沒錯.

I'll be there. 我會去的.

I'm sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment. 真抱歉,不過我不得不取消我們午餐的約會.

I'm sorry to hear that. 真遺憾.

I have pressing business to attend to. 我有緊急的事情要處理.

No problem. we'll make it later in the month. 沒關係,這個月改天再說吧.

I need to change the time we meet for lunch. 我需要更改我們見面吃午飯的時間.

What time would be good for you? 什麼時間你合適呢?

I'll be about half an hour late. 我大概要慢半個小時.

Good, I'll see you there at 12:30. 好的,十二點我會在那兒與你碰面.

I'll get the check. 我來付帳.

No, let me pay this time. 不,這次由我付.

No, I insist. 不,還是我來.

Well, thank you very much. 好吧,那就謝謝你啦?

This lunch is on me today, 今天這頓飯算我請客.

I think you got it last time. 我記得上回也是你請的.

It's my pleasure. 我請得心裏高興.

That's very nice of you. 既然這樣,那就多謝了.

Shall we split the check. 大家分攤吧?

Why don't you let me pick it up. 就讓我來付帳好了.

Oh, that's not necessary. 啊,不必這樣.

I know it's not necessary. I want to do it. 我知道不必這樣,可是我願付.

I really enjoyed the lunch. 這頓飯我吃得好高興.

Yes, let's do it again real soon. 是啊,讓我們不久再一起用餐吧.

I'll be back in town next month. 我下個月會再回這裏來.

Good, I'll invite you out when you're here.好極了,等你來的時候,請再接受我的招待.

  打電話英文情景對話3

I’ll have the duck.

I’ll have the chicken.

I’ll have the beef, thanks.

We’ll have a bottle of white wine, thank you.

如果是初次光顧一家餐廳,我們很有可能不太瞭解這家餐廳的特色菜餚,這種情況下請服務人員推薦菜譜可以說是一項不錯的選擇.我們可以這樣對服務員說:

Lian: Oh, there’s so much to choose from. What do you recommend?

麗安: 哦,這菜單真是太豐富了.你有什麼特色菜餚可以推薦嗎?

另外,我們還可以說:

What do you suggest?

您有什麼推薦的嗎?

What’s good here?

你們這裏的特色菜是什麼?

好,請跟着老師一起來練習.

What do you recommend?

What do you suggest?

What’s good here?

雖然東西方在文化中存在着一些差異,但是在就餐的禮儀方面卻大同小異.例如,不要嘴裏含着食物講話及食不露齒,使用牙籤時要用一隻手遮住口部等等.此外,如果您想取用自己拿不到的食物時,請不要伸手橫跨桌面,因爲這是一種不禮貌的行爲.您可以這樣說,來請同桌的人幫忙.

Excuse me, could you pass the sauce?

對不起,請您把那個醬料遞給我.

好,現在讓我來總結一下我們在這一課中學過的一些內容.

在向他人發出邀請時,我們可以這樣說:

We’d like to invite you to dinner.

Would you like to come to lunch?

We’ve booked a table. We hope you can join us.

如果您可以接受對方的邀請,我們可以這樣回覆對方:

We’d love to come.

Yes, I’d be pleased to accept.

如果我們不能接受對方的邀請,您可以用下面這些句子禮貌地回絕邀請:

That’s very kind of you but I’m afraid I have a prior engagement.

I’m sorry, I have to decline. I have family commitments.

I’m sorry, I won’t be able to make it. I have an important appointment that night.

Sorry, I can’t, I’m busy that night. But thanks anyway.