當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 吃飯aa制的英文對話

吃飯aa制的英文對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.72W 次

吃飯AA制,有時候可以幫助你走出窘境,我們現在就來看看關於它的英語對話表達吧。下面是本站小編給大家整理的吃飯aa制的英文對話,供大家參閱!

吃飯aa制的英文對話
  吃飯aa制的英文對話1

A: There’s a question I’m not sure whether it is suitable to ask.

有個問題,我不知道能不能問。

B: You know that I have no secrets toward you.

你知道我對你可沒什麼保密的。

A: When you go dinner with John, who feets the bill?

你和約翰出去吃飯時,是誰付賬的?

B: Why asking that? It’s often the sort of Dutch treat.

問着幹什麼?一般都是各付各的。

  吃飯aa制的英文對話2

A:Ok, so what have you got in store for me tonight?

好吧,那麼你今晚爲我準備了什麼節目?

B:I'm really sorry, Ethan. I tried so hard, but I'm afraid I could't find a Dutch restaurant in town. The best I could do was a German one about 15 minutes from here.

真的很抱歉,伊桑.我找了又找,但恐怕真的沒辦法在城裏找到一家荷蘭餐館.最接近你要求的就是一家德國餐館,離這兒大約15分鐘的路程.

A:What? I don't understand.

什麼?我不明白你的意思.

B:I though you said you wanted to have Dutch food?

我以爲你說的是你要吃荷蘭菜?

A:Oh! Ha-ha! That's not what I mean when I said 'go Dutch'!

噢!哈哈!我說”go Dutch”不是這個意思!

BHuh? What were you talking about, then?

啊?那你說的是什麼意思?

A:'Going Dutch' means to split the bill, silly!

“Going Dutch”就是平均分的意思,傻瓜!

B: makes so much more sense! Ha-ha. Well, great, I don't like German food anyway!

哦….這還差不多?好吧,太好了,反正我一點兒也不喜歡吃德國菜!

  吃飯aa制的英文對話3

A: Thanks for inviting me out today. I was feeling kind of sad. There's nothing better than grabbing a bite to eat with a good friend to make you feel better。

A: 謝謝你邀請我出來。我正好有些情緒低落,沒啥比和好朋友出去吃點東西更能讓人振作起來的了。

B: No problem. It's for your birthday, so it's on me。

B: 沒事。今天是你生日,所以我請客。

A: Oh, I thought no one remembered, but you don't have to treat me. We can go Dutch。

A: 噢,我還以爲沒人記得我生日呢。不過不用你請了啦,我們AA制吧。

① to grab a bite to eat

這個短語的意思是“匆忙地、簡單吃點什麼”,和正式吃頓飯有很大不同。來看段對話幫助理解:

A: I am hungry!

B: So am I, but I only have an hour before my next class。

A: Well, let's grab a bite to eat at that Chinese takeout (外賣)。

② go Dutch

嚴格說來“AA制”有2種:自己付自己吃飯用掉的錢;所有的錢大家平攤。前者的話在英語裏就可以說:go Dutch / Dutch treat,例如:My boyfriend and I always go Dutch。(我和男友吃飯經常是AA制);The office outing is always a Dutch treat。(辦公室的同事一起出去吃飯往往會採用AA制)不過有時大家也不會把到底是平攤還是各付各的分那麼清楚,所以在比較隨意的情況下,go Dutch / Dutch treat 也能指平攤。

Split the bill,按照字面意思就知道它是指“平攤費用”,例如:Shall we split the bill? 也可以簡單說:We'll split. / Let's split. “平攤”還有個說法叫:go halves/halfers,例如:Let's go halves/halfers on lunch today. 不過這種說法對於有些老外來說比較陌生,用split相對比較保險啦。