當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語練習小對話 > 面試英語第11章:表示謝意(音頻)

面試英語第11章:表示謝意(音頻)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.84K 次

面試過後可以寫郵件或打電話向面試過你的人做禮貌性的道謝,一方面表示你的禮貌,另一方面也可以加深招聘者對你的印象。這時也可以強調你對這份工作的興趣,還可以補充一些你在面試時遺漏的事實。

面試英語第11章:表示謝意(音頻)

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

電話或書面致謝時,切記要注意言辭,不要讓招聘者認爲你是在逼迫他馬上做出決定,通常只要表示出自己的謝意以及期望就可以了。常用的句型有:

I just want to call and say thank-you for the interview. / I am just calling to thank you for the interview.


我打電話是爲上次的面試向您表示謝意。


I am very interested in ( / hopeful for / eager for) this position.


我對這個職位非常感興趣。/ 我非常希望能得到這個職位。/ 我渴望得到這份工作。


Do you have any questions we didn't cover ( / mention / touch upon) in the interview?


你還有我們面試中沒有提到的問題嗎?


CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: Hello, BCD Company, can I help you?


I: 你好,這裏是BCD公司,您需要幫助嗎?


A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith?


A: 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通話嗎?


I: This is Mrs Smith, may I have your name?


I: 我就是史密斯,你叫什麼?


A: This is Sun, and I interviewed with you yesterday.


A: 我是小孫,昨天和你面試過。


I: Hello, Mr. Sun.


I: 你好,孫先生。


A: I am calling to thank you for giving me the interview for the Sales Manager position yesterday.


A: 昨天你給了我面試銷售經理一職的機會,我特意打電話向你表示感謝


I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.


I: 不用客氣,孫先生。


A: I really enjoyed meeting with you.


A: 我非常高興和您見面。


I: You certainly made a good impression on me, as well.


I: 你也給我留下了非常好的印象。


A: I am very interested in this position.


A: 我對這個職位非常感興趣。


I: We'll be making the decision by the end of this week and we'll contact you as soon as possible.


I: 我們會在本週末做出決定的,到時我們會和你儘快取得聯繫的。


A: Well, thank you for your time and consideration again.


A: 好的,再次感謝您的時間和考慮。


I: You are welcome.


I: 不用客氣。


Dialogue 2

A: Hello, this is Sunlin. May I speak to Mrs Smith?


A: 你好,我是孫林。我可以和史密斯女士通話嗎?


I: This is Mrs Smith. Can I help you?


I: 我就是史密斯,需要什麼幫助嗎?


A: I am calling to say thank you for the interview yesterday.


A: 我是爲昨天的面試向您表示謝意的。


I: You are welcome. I am very impressed by your capability.


I: 不用客氣,你的能力給我留下了深刻的印象。


A: Is there anything I should do?


A: 我還需要做些什麼嗎?


I: No, nothing. It's thoughtful of you to call me again.


I: 不用,你能再次打來電話,已經想得很周到了。


A: Thank you. Please call me at any time if you have any questions.


A: 謝謝你,如果你有什麼問題,請隨時打電話給我。


I: Ok, I will. Do you have any question?


I: 好的,我會的。還有問題嗎?


A: No, thank you. Goodbye.


A: 沒有了,謝謝你,再見。


I: Goodbye.


I: 再見。


Dialogue 3

A: This is Sunlin. Is this Mrs Smith speaking?


A: 我是孫林,您是史密斯先生嗎?


I: Yes, what can I do for you?


I: 是的,您有什麼需要幫助的嗎?


A: I just want to call and say thank you for letting me interview yesterday.


A: 我只是想打個電話對您昨天給予我面試機會表示感謝。


I: You are welcome, Mr. Sun.


I: 孫先生,不用客氣。


A: And I also want to know what the status is of the position.


A: 我還想問一下目前這個職位的狀況。


I: Sorry, we haven't made the decision at all. But we should be making the decision by the end of this week. And we'll get in touch with you once we make it.


I: 不好意思,我們還沒有做出決定。但我們會在週末之前做出決定的,到時我們一做出決定就通知你。


A: Do you have any questions we didn't cover in the interview?


A: 您還有上次我們面試時沒有提到的問題要問嗎?


I: No.


I: 沒有了。


A: Thank you, I am looking forward to hearing from you. Bye-bye.


A: 謝謝,我等待着您的消息。再見。


I: Thank you for the calling. Bye-bye.


I: 再見。