當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 面試英語口語第3期:性格愛好

面試英語口語第3期:性格愛好

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

通過個性和愛好的問答,主考官可以初步判斷面試者的性格特點是否適合職位的需要。性格外向(extroverted)的人往往容易給人留下熱情活潑、思維敏捷但不夠沉穩的印象,這類性格的人在面試時說話的節奏要適當放慢,語言組織要得當,注意給人以博學多才、見多識廣的良好形象。性格內向(introverted)的人則容易給人留下深沉有餘、反應遲緩的感覺,在面試時,這類性格的人要力爭積極回答,並就某一重大觀點展開論述,以彌補自己性格上的不足。從事的專業崗位如與自己的興趣愛好相吻合則能使人工作得更愉快、更積極,也更有利於出成果。

面試英語口語第3期:性格愛好

應試者應該根據應聘職位的需求,儘量的使用適當的詞語形容自己的個性特點。例如,應試者如果應聘祕書的職位,那麼他(她)在形容自己的個性特點時應儘量選用類似efficient (有效率的)、careful(辦事仔細的)、responsible(負責的)等詞語而不應該選用purposeful(有目的的)或 liberal(心胸寬大的)等不着邊際的詞語。

BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

What kind of character / personality do you think you have?
你認爲你自己具有什麼樣的性格 / 個性。

Do you have any particular strengths or weaknesses?
你有什麼特別的強項或缺點嗎?

What are your merits/ strong points / shortcomings?
你有什麼優點 / 長處 / 缺點 ?

What kind of person would you like to work with?
你喜歡和什麼樣的人一起工作呢?

How do you spend your leisure / spare / free time? = What do you do for leisure?
你的休閒時間如何度過?

I get on well with others. / I am an easy-going person. / I am able to establish a good relationship with others.
我和別人相處得很好。/我是個很容易相處的人。/我能和別人建立良好關係。

I have an interest in / am fond of / am keen on …
我喜歡……

CONVERSATIONS 會話

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

I: What kind of character do you think you have?

I: 你認爲你是什麼性格的人?

A: Generally speaking, I am an open-minded person.

A: 總的來說,我是個思想很開明的人。

I: What is your strongest trait?

I: 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.

A: 樂觀和友好。

I: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

I: 你的朋友或同事怎麼形容你?

A: They say Mr. Sun is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

A: 他們說孫先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

I: What personality do you admire?

I: 你欣賞哪種性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

A: 我欣賞誠實、靈活而且容易相處的人。

I: How do you get along with others?

I: 你和別人相處得怎樣?

A: I get on well with others.

A: 我和別人相處得很好。

Dialogue 2

I: What kind of person do you think you are?

I: 你覺得你自己的個性如何?

A: Well, I am always energetic and enthusiastic. That' s my strongest personality.

A: 嗯,我覺得自己精力很充沛,做事很有熱情。這是我最大的特點了。

I: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

I: 那你認爲自己的最大優點和缺點是什麼呢?

A: Em, as I have said, I’m diligent and industrious. On the other hand, sometimes I' m too hard-working and I put myself under too much pressure to make things perfect.

A: 正如我剛纔說過的,我工作特別勤奮認真。但是,有時爲了儘可能把事情辦得完美些,我又會讓自己背上太多的壓力,工作太辛苦。

I: What qualities would you expect of persons working as a team?

I: 你認爲作爲團隊中的一員,一個人需要具備什麼樣的品質?

A: To work in a team, in my opinion, two characteristics are necessary for a person. That is, the person must be cooperative and aggressive.

A: 依我之見,作爲團隊中的一員,合作精神和進取精神兩者皆不可少。

I: How do you spend your leisure time?

I: 你業餘時間都做些什麼?

A: I like playing games and having sports. They are my favorite hobbies.

A: 我愛玩遊戲和體育運動,這是我最大的愛好。

I: So, what kind of sport do you like most?

I: 那麼你最喜歡什麼體育運動?

A: Oh, it' s hard to narrow it down to just one. I mean, I like all kinds of sports, basketball, swimming, bike riding and so on. Maybe it is just the reason why I am so energetic and vigorous.

A: 哦,那可實在太多了,我喜歡各類體育運動,打籃球、 游泳、騎車之類的。也許這是我精力如此充沛的原因吧。