當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > OMG美語講堂第229期:You know better你明知道不該幹

OMG美語講堂第229期:You know better你明知道不該幹

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.31W 次

you.know better (than that)! 你明知道不該幹!

ing-bottom: 75%;">OMG美語講堂第229期:You know better你明知道不該幹

白潔 come over here please. 白潔,過來一下。

Yes Mrs Smith? Smith老師,怎麼了?

Did you cheat on the math test? 你在數學考試上作弊了嗎?

"..........."

Did you cheat on the math test? 你在數學考試上作弊了嗎?

Yes. 有。

I'm so disappointed in you. You know better than that. I'm going to have to call your Mother later.

你太讓我失望了.你明知道不該幹! 我一會兒要給你媽媽打電話。

What?! NOOO!! I'm sorry Mrs. Smith! I'll never do it again!

什麼!?別啊!對不起Smith老師!我再也不敢了!

You should know better 明知不對

白潔 come in here right now! 白潔,馬上過來!

Yes mom? 媽媽,怎麼了?

Your teacher just called. She said you cheated on the math test!

你的老師剛打來電話說你在數學考試上作弊了!

Yes. OK? But I apologized! 我是作弊了。行了。可我已經道歉了!

You should know better! 你明明知道不對!

Mom! Math is hard! I am so bad at math and I don't have time to study!

媽媽!數學太難了!我數學不好啊!我沒有時間學習啊!

Don't give me that! 別找藉口!

白潔 don't give me that! You have to give me your iPhone until you get an A on a math test.

白潔!別找藉口!把你的iPhone 給我,什麼時候數學考試得"A"再還給你。

Mom! NO!!!! 媽媽!不要這樣啊!!

Yes. Hand it over. 一定要。給我。