當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 奧運英語100句大衆版Unit7:電話和邀請

奧運英語100句大衆版Unit7:電話和邀請

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.04W 次

Part 8 Telephone and Invitation

奧運英語100句大衆版Unit7:電話和邀請

第8部分:電話和邀請

ul Expressions

I.實用表達

1)Hello!May I speak to Thomas?

1)喂,請找下托馬斯好嗎?

2)Hello,is that Mary?

2)喂,是瑪麗嗎?

3)This is Thomas speaking.

3)我就是托馬斯,請講.

4)This is he,who is that speaking?

4)我就是,您哪位?

5)Sorry,he's not in (at the moment).

5)對不起,這會兒他不在.

6)I'm afraid he's not available.

6)這會兒他不在.

7)Just a minute,I'll see if he's in.

7)稍等,我看看他在不在.

8)But how can I reach him?

8)我怎麼能找着他呢?

9)Marry,you are wanted on the phone.

9)瑪麗,你的電話.

10)May I leave a message?

10)我可以留個口信嗎?

11)Need I take a message for him?

11)要我帶個口信嗎?

12)Are you free this weekend?

12)這週末你有空嗎?

13)Yes,what do you have in mind?

13)有空,什麼好事?

14)I'd like to invite you to watch the football games tonight.

14)我想今晚請你去看足球賽.

15)We're going to throw a party this evening,will you join us?

15)今晚我們要開個晚會,你過來嗎?

16)I'd love to,but I don't have time tomorrow.

16)我想去,可是明天我沒時間.

ogues

II.對話

1)A:Hello?

1)A:喂?

B:Hello?May I speak to Thomas?

B:喂,請找一下托馬斯.

A:Just a minute,I'll see if he's in.

A:稍等,我看看他在不在.

B:Thank you.

B:謝謝.

A:I'm afraid he's not I take a message?

A:他不在,要我稍個信嗎?

B:Don't bother.I'll call him later.

B:不用麻煩了,我等會兒再找他吧.

2)A:Hello?

2)A:喂?

B:Hello?May I speak to Mary?

B:喂,請問瑪麗在嗎?

A:I'm afraid she's not in at the moment.

A:她這會兒不在.

B:May I leave a message?

B:我可以留個口信嗎?

A:'s it?

A:當然可以,怎麼說?

B:Would you tell her to call Harley when she is back?My number is 64212288.

B:請你讓好回來後給哈利回個電話好嗎?我的電話是64212288.

A:So that's Harley and the phone number is 64212288.

A:好的,讓她給哈利回電話64212288.

B:Yes,Thank you very .

B:對,謝謝你,再見.

A:Bye.

A:再見.

3)A:Hello?

3)A:喂?

B:Hello?Is that Lina?

B:喂,是麗娜嗎?

A:Yes,but who is that?

A:是的,您哪位?

B:This is Tom.I'm thinking of inviting you to dinner tonight.

B:我是湯姆,今晚請你吃飯如何?

A:I'd love to,but I have an important meeting this evening.

A:我倒是候去,可晚上我有一個重要的會.

B:In that case,let's make it another time.

B:那就改天吧.

A:Thank you

A:謝謝,再見.

4)A:Hello?

4)A:喂?

B:Hello?May I speak to Jane?

B:喂,請找一下簡.

A:Speaking.

A:我就是,您請講.

B:Hi, is are you doing?

B:嗨,簡.我是弗蘭克.你怎麼樣啊?

A:Fine,thank you?

A:很好,謝謝,你呢?

B:Not ,are you free this evening?

B:還可以.今晚有空嗎?

A:But what do you have in mind?

A:什麼事呢?

B:I've got two tickets for the women's football match between China and Norway.

B:我有兩張中國對挪威的女足球票.

A:Great,I love that.

A:太好了,去.

B:Then I'll go and pick you up at 6 o'clock.

B:那我6點過去接你.

A: see you.

A:好的,再見.

B:See you.

B:再見.