I Love You More than Money 愛你勝過金錢
Does your girlfriend ever make you angry?
你的女友讓你生氣過嗎?Sometimes.
有時會。What does she do?
他會做什麼?
Just yesterday, I told her I wouldn't trade her for all the money in the world.
就是昨天,我告訴她即使有世界上所有的錢,我也不會用你交換。That was a nice thing to say.
聽到這樣的話很好。That's what I thought.
那是我想的。What did she say?
她說了什麼?She laughed! She didn't believe me.
她笑了!她不相信我。That wasn't very nice of her.
她這樣不太好。She said that nothing is more important to me than money.
她說對我來說沒有什麼比錢更重要。What did you say?
你說了什麼?I told her I wouldn't trade her for any other woman in the world.
我告訴她世界上任何其他女人也無法和她相比。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載