當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 每日英語口語 > 問路英語口語對話

問路英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.8W 次

有很時候,我們到外地出差,到了一個地方我們不知道自己所處的位置,也不知道方向,我們無法到達目的地,這時候就要向其他人問路,下面是問路英語口語對話,一起來了解下吧!

問路英語口語對話

【問路英語口語對話】

A:Excuse me, is this the way to the Great Wall?

勞駕,請問去長城是這麼走的嗎?

B:Oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong direction actually.

長城離這兒可遠着呢,你走錯方向啦。

A:I must have taken a wrong turn.

哦,剛纔一定是拐錯彎了。

B:It doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.

沒事,你可以原路返回,開5公里,會看見路邊有個酒店,挺大的,你應該能看見。

A:And then?

好的,然後呢?

B:Take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

在下一個路口右拐,再開一公里左右,就會看見去長城的高速公路入口了。

A:Thanks a lot.

太感謝了!

B:You’re welcome.

不客氣。

A:By the way, how long does it take?

對了,這大概得花多長時間?

B:Without traffic, it takes about an hour.

不堵車的話,一個小時吧。

A:I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

聽說長城下午關的挺早的,我能在關門前趕到那兒嗎?

B:Yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.

嗯,下午5點才關門,還早着呢。

A:Great! Thank you!

太好了,謝謝!

B:My pleasure, and have a good time!

不客氣,玩得開心。

【問路的英語對話帶翻譯】

A:Excuse me, do the buses stop here?

打擾了,公車在這裏停嗎?

B:Yes, they all stop at this corner.

是的,他們都在這個角落停。

A:I want to go to Broadway and 82nd Street. Can I take any bus that comes along?

我想去百老匯和第82街。有沒有公車到同時到這兩個地方的?

B:You can take any bus except the Number 9.

你可以搭任何一路公車,除了9路之外。

A:How often do the buses run?

公車多久一班?

B:They run about every five minutes.

每5分鐘一班。

A:Fine.How long does it take to get to 82nd Street?

好的。去第82街要多久?

B:About fifteen minutes. It's not far.Are you a stranger in New York?

大概15分鐘。不遠。你剛來紐約嗎?

A:Yes, I am. I arrived only three days ago from Japan.

是的,我三天前剛從日本過來。

B:How do you like New York city?

你覺得紐約市怎麼樣?

A:I like it very much, but it's a little confusing to me.

我非常喜歡它,但是對我來說有點混亂。

B:You'll soon get accustomed to it. It's not difficult. Well, here's the bus.Fortunately, it's not full.

你很快就會習慣的。這並不難。額,公車來了。很幸運,人未滿。

A:Thank you for the information.

謝謝你提供的信息。

B:Don't mention it.

不客氣。

【關於問路的英語對話2人】

A:Hi Michael.

你好!邁克爾。

M:Hi Amy. What's up?

你好!艾米,你好嗎?

A:I'm looking for the airport. Can you tell me how to get there?

我要去機場,你能告訴我怎麼去嗎?

M:No, sorry. I don't know.

哦,很抱歉,我不知道。

A:I think I can take the subway to the airport. Do you know where the subway is?

我覺得我可以坐地鐵去機場,你知道地鐵在哪兒嗎?

M:Sure, it's over there.

當然知道,就在那邊。

A:Where? I don't see it.

在哪兒?我沒看到。

M:Across the street.

在街的對面。

A:Oh, I see it now. Thanks.

哦,我看到啦,謝謝。

M:No problem.

不客氣。

A:Do you know if there's a restroom around here?

哦,你知道附近哪兒有廁所嗎?

M:Yes, there's one here. It's in the store.

知道,這邊就有一個,在這個商店裏。

A:Thank you.

好的,謝謝。

M:Bye.

再見。

【問路英語情景對話】

A:Excuse me, but can you tell me the way to the railway station?

請問去火車站怎麼走?

B:Just go straight along this street, turn left at the first crossing and walk straight ahead about 100 meters. You can’t miss it.

沿着這條街一直往前走,到第一個十字路口向左拐,然後再往前走100米 就是了。你一定能看到。

A:About how long will it take me to get there?

去那兒大約要多少時間?

B:It’s about 20 minutes’ walk, I think.

步行大概要二十分鐘。

A:I see. Is there a bus I can take?

我明白了,可以乘公共汽車去嗎?

B:Yes, you can take the No. 5 bus over there. Get off at the next stop.

可以,你可以在那兒乘5路車,在下一站下車。

A:Thank you so much for your help.

非常感謝你的幫助。

B:It’s my pleasure.

不客氣。