當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 如何用英文自我介紹

如何用英文自我介紹

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.09K 次

Meeting someone for the first time is important. This first meeting can be especially difficult in a foreign language with a different culture.

如何用英文自我介紹

第一次會見某人很重要。在語言文化都不同的情況下,第一次會面都顯得尤爲重要。


This post is going to be all about how to introduce yourself in English. That’s right, I am going to discuss the different possible ways to greet someone and how to answer: tell me more about yourself!

這篇文章將會講明如何用英語介紹自己。是的,在這篇文章裏,我們將討論各種與別人打招呼的方式。此外,還將說明如何去回答:說明更多關於你自己的事情!


It is important to realize that there are basically two types of situations.

意識到以下基本兩種情況很重要。


Formal interactions

正式的互動


Informal interactions

非正式的互動


Formal interactions require a less relaxed behavior following customs and procedure.

正式的互動行爲比較拘謹,需要遵守一定的禮節和程序。


These types of interactions could be one of the following:

互動的類型可能是以下其中一種:


Meeting with a government official

與政府官員會面


Talking to your boss at work

與老闆談工作


Speaking with someone older than you

與長者會面


Meeting someone famous or that you admire

與崇拜的偶像會面


In formal interactions, it is best to offer a handshake to the other individual.

在正式的互動中,最好與對方握手。


To do this follow these steps:

按照以下步驟做:


Extend your arm to the mid-torso area.

將手臂伸展到軀幹中部


Open your hand with your palm facing inward.

伸開手,手掌朝內


Make a big welcoming smile with your mouth.

露出歡迎的微笑


Once they offer their hand as well make sure you give a firm handshake.

一旦他們伸出手來,要確保你握手有力。


Some people give what is called a dead fish handshake. This feels like the person is holding a dead fish when they give you a handshake.

有些人會進行“死魚式的握手”。這種感覺就像握手的時候好像是握着一條死魚一樣。


Your hand should be firm and you should apply a slight pressure to their hand when shaking hands. Eye contact is very important and should be maintained during this time.

你的手應該很結實,握手時應當適當用力。握手時保持眼神交流很重要。


Once physical contact has been made a verbal greeting is appropriate. There are many different ways to give a greeting and introduce yourself for formal settings.

行爲互動後就應該是語言互動。在正式的場合有許多打招呼和介紹自己的方式。


The one that I prefer is the following:

下面是我個人偏愛的打招呼的方式:


My name is Brian. How do you do?

你好,我是布萊恩。


Here are some other ways of greeting and introducing yourself:

以下是一些其他打招呼和介紹自己的方式:


Hello. I am Brian.

你好,我是布萊恩。


Hello. My name is Brian.

你好。我的名字叫布萊恩。


Good (morning, afternoon or evening), my name is Brian.

早上好/下午好/晚上好。我的名字是布萊恩。


Generally, other people will respond and give your their name as well.

通常情況下,其他人會迴應你並且告訴你他們的名字。


If they don’t give their name, then you should ask them.

如果他們沒有說他們的名字,你就應該問他們。


Here are some different ways of asking others for their name in a formal setting:

在正式的場合中,以下是問別人名字的方式。


May I have your name?

我可以知道你的名字嘛?


What is your name?

你的名字是什麼?


You are…?

你是…?


I didn’t catch your name.

我沒有聽清你的名字。


In informal settings, we can be more relaxed. These are interactions that are more casual.

在非正式的場合中,我們可以放鬆一點。這些使一些更加隨意的互動。


Here are examples of situations that are informal:

這是一些非正式場合的例子:


Birthday party events

生日聚會


Meeting acquaintances of friends

會見老熟人


Talking to someone much younger than you

與年幼者交談


Here are some informal ways of asking for their name:

在非正式場合中,以下是問別人名字的方式:


What’s yours?

你的名字是什麼?


Yours?

你的呢?


And you?

你呢?


After anyone gives you their name for the first time, you should say it back to them as a courtesy.

第一次會面後,別人告訴你他的名字之後,你應該說一下他的名字作爲迴應。


This should be done regardless if the setting is formal or informal. In repeating back their name, you are less likely to forget it later.

無論是在正式場合中還是非正式場合中,你都需要這樣做。重複完他們的名字後,你日後將不會那麼容易忘記。


The way to say their name back to them could be one of the following:

以下是說出他們的名字作爲迴應的方式:


It is Nice to meet you Mary.

瑪麗,見到你很高興。


Nice to meet you Mary.

瑪麗,見到你很高興。


Well, Mary, welcome (this works if you are hosting the event).

歡迎你的到來瑪麗(如果你在主持聚會,這句話就很適用)。


It is a pleasure meeting you Mary.

瑪麗,見到你真是我的榮幸。


From this point, the conversation is up to you. You can ask questions about how they know your friend.

從這一刻起,你就掌握了對話的主導權。你可以問他們是如何認識你的朋友的。


As a rule, we should always be polite when meeting new people. A handshake is always appropriate, but you might need to adapt to what the other person insists on doing. For example, they might want to hug or bump fists.

一般來說,遇到陌生人的時候,我們應該保持禮貌。一般情況下,握手是合適的,但是也要入鄉隨俗。例如,他們可能想要擁抱或者碰拳頭。


Follow their lead to avoid an awkward situation. After all, when in Rome, do as the Romans. Be sure to smile during this interaction. Don’t make it look like it is your first time on Earth.

跟隨他們的方式以避免尷尬的局面。畢竟,要入鄉隨俗。在互動過程中要保持微笑。不要弄得像你第一次來到地球一樣。


When a conversation happens it would look like this:

一場真是的對話應該是這樣的:


A: Hello.

A:你好。


B: Hi.

B:你好。


A: Are you enjoying the class?

A:你喜歡這堂課嗎?


B: Yes, it is okay.

B:是的,這堂課很好。


A: I am Brian, what is your name?

A: 我是布萊恩,你叫什麼名字?


B: My name is Marilia.

B:我的名字是瑪麗利亞。


A: Marilia, where are you from?

A: 瑪麗麗亞,你來自於哪裏?


B: I am from Brazil, and you?

B:我來自巴西,你呢?


A: I am from the United States. How long have you been in the country?

A:我來自美國。你在這多久了?


B: I have been for just one month.

B:我剛來一個月。


A: Are you here on business or for fun?

A:你在這從商還是來玩呀?


B: Neither one, I am here just to take this course.

B: 都不是,我來這上課。


A: We have fifteen minutes for the break. Do you want to go get some coffee?

A:我們有十五分鐘的休息時間,你想喝咖啡嗎?


B: Sure, that’s sounds great!

B:當然,這聽起來很棒!


However, if someone asks you to introduce yourself in a meeting situation, then the response is a little more complicated.

然而,如果某人讓你在開會的時候介紹自己,那麼回答就會複雜一點。


Usually, what they are waiting for is five to six sentences for other people in the room to acquire facts about you so that they have an idea about who you are and your personality.

通常,他們想要的回答也就是五六句話,目的是想會議上的其他人瞭解你。這樣,他們就會了解你是誰和你的個性。


For example, you could give your name, your age, your occupation, where you are from and something that you like.

例如,你可以說你的名字,年齡,職業,家鄉和愛好。


I would say:

我會說:


My name is Brian Thornton. I am thirty-five years old. I am an English teacher and blog writer. I am from New York City and I love to travel.

我是布萊恩·桑頓。我已經35歲了。我是一名英語老師兼博客寫手。我來自紐約,我喜愛旅遊。


聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。