當前位置

首頁 > 基礎學英語 > 零基礎學英語 > 常見的從屬連詞怎麼用?

常見的從屬連詞怎麼用?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.12W 次

GH

常見的從屬連詞怎麼用?

雖然,儘管


An alternative to “although.” Can be emphasized with the word “even.”

可以用作“although”的替代詞。可以用“even”進行強調。


I finally finished the video, though the editing is a bit choppy.

儘管剪輯得不太好,我還是看完了視頻。


I tried escargot for the first time in Paris, though I can’t quite say that I enjoyed it.

我在法國第一次吃蝸牛,儘管我並不喜歡這樣。


SOON AS

一….就….


Can be used to indicate that one event happened at the same time as or directly after another event. It’s similar to the correlative conjunctions “no sooner…than” and “hardly…when.”

用來表示兩件事情同時發生或者相繼發生。類似的關聯連詞有“no sooner…than”和“hardly…when”。


As soon as you’re all packed, we’ll put everything in the car and go.

你一打包好,我就把東西放進車裏出發。


Can you let me know as soon as you’re done with the assignment?

你一做完作業就告訴我好嘛?


I saw your eyes light up as soon as I said the word “ice cream.”

我一說出“冰淇淋”這個詞,我就看到你的眼睛亮了。


LONG AS

只要


Can be used to indicate that one thing is true only under the condition that another thing is true.

可以用來表示在一種情況下某一件事是對的,另一件事纔可能是對的。


I’ll be happy as long as you remember to call me when you’re gone.

只要你記得在離開之後給我打電話,我就會很高興的。


I’ll always tip a waiter as long as they’re a decent server.

只要服務員服務的好,我就總給他們小費。


Another alternative is “so long as.”

另一個可以替代的詞就是“so long as”


You should be able to do whatever you want so long as you’re happy and healthy.

只要你快樂健康,你可以做任何你想做的事。


IDED (THAT)

假如,倘若


A more formal alternative to “as long as”

可以作爲“as long as”相對正式的替代詞


The manager will give you a day off work provided you give a valid reason for it.

只要你給出合理的原因,經理會給你一天假的。


RE

在…之前


Used to introduce the earlier event in a pair of events

用來指出兩件事情中較早發生的一件。


We should meet up and grab lunch before this week is over.

我們應該在這周結束前見面吃午飯。


Before we move on any further, do you have any questions?

在我們進一步討論之前,你有什麼問題嗎?


I told you to use the bathroom before we left the rest stop.

我告訴過你在我們離開休息站之前去上廁所。


R

在…之後


Used to introduce the later event in a pair of events

用來指出兩件事情中較晚發生的一件


My friend fell into a coma after he got in a car accident.

我的朋友在車禍後陷入了昏迷。


After the movie is over, do you want to grab food somewhere?

電影結束後,你想在什麼地方吃點東西嗎?


We decided to order pizza after you fell asleep.

我們決定在你睡後訂披薩。


THAT

因爲,由於


Can be used to specify the respect to which something is true

可以用來說明某事爲什麼是正確的。


I was extremely lucky in that the police decided not to check my belongings.

我覺得很幸運因爲警察沒有檢查我的行李。


The stage setting was excellent in that it really caught the eye yet with a minimalist design.

舞臺佈置得很好,因爲它吸引人們的眼球且設計節儉。


THAT

既然,由於


Can be used to indicate that a situation has changed with the occurrence of an event

可以用來表示某物發生的境況發生了改變


Now that I’m eighteen, I can finally vote in my first election.

既然我已經18歲了,我終於在選舉中第一次投票了。


I can think a bit clearer now that I’ve had my coffee.

因爲我喝了咖啡,所以我能想的清楚一點。


We should think about going to the park now that the weather is a bit nicer.

既然天氣已經好了一點了,我想我們應該去公園。


(THAT)

因此


Can be used to express a purpose or intention

可以用來表示目的


I took some pictures on my vacation so you could see.

我假期的時候拍了一些照片,這樣你就能看到了。


If you see an ambulance behind you, always pull over so that it can get through.

如果你看到一輛救護車在你旁邊,你要靠右邊停車,這樣它就能過去了。


Can you make the link shareable so I can view it?

你可以共享鏈接嗎,這樣我就能看到了。


聲明:本雙語文章的中文翻譯系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。中文翻譯僅代表譯者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。